She also makes an indigo stripe clutch that I think is just darling and perfect for spring & summer. I think it would be cute with a breezy top, linen pants and brown leather sandals. Never too early to think about summer!!
gavin being so good and patient holding the clutch so mommy could photograph it.
From the artist herself...Ying...
"I'm a full time teacher by day, and WildPeace Organics is my inspiration, my craft, and my therapy. For me, it's really a state of mind where I can create for the pure pleasure of it. And I'm so thrilled that the Etsy community has responded so positively to my work. I live in Portland, Oregon with my husband Kyle (also a teacher and furniture builder/ ceramics artist)."
And just incase you don't want to wait for your chance to win a clutch, you can purchase them right HERE! Free shipping for all fans of > > > WildPeace Organics < < < on Facebook!
> > > Now... onto the GIVEAWAY!!!
Ying is so incredibly generous that she is offering one of my lucky readers a herringbone wool clutch of their very own!!!
deadline: 12.3.2011 @ 10pm PSTHere are the rules to enter:
1. You must be a follower of my blog. Leave a comment saying you are.
2. You must be a fan of > > > WildPeace Organics < < < on Facebook. Leave a comment saying you are.
3. Visit WildPeace Organics on etsy and either heart the shop or add them to your circle. Leave a separate comment for each action.
2 BONUS ENTRIES for each action
4. Be a fan of junghwa by amy stewart on Facebook. Leave a separate comment saying you are.
3 BONUS ENTRIES
5. Blog about this giveaway or post post on your blog sidebar. Leave me a separate comment with the link.
3 BONUS ENTRIES
6. Twitter this giveaway. Leave me a seprate comment with the link.
1 BONUS ENTRY