18.11.11

Infusion on Etsy. Good find.

I found this fantastically wonderful seller by chance on Etsy. Infusion.  I just love how she mixes materials like wool and leather.  Just my style.  I love mixing different materials.  It adds a little something special I think... don't you?  I requested a custom size so that I could use it as a clutch instead of a pencil pouch.  So excited to get it!!




Also loving these bags as well.  They would be so perfect for a weekend trip or carry on.  I just love everything in Abby's shop.  Clean, simple, excellent.





8 comments :

  1. Would it be too much to pair the clutch with a tweed jacket? It reminds me of one--I've always liked them. LOL, I can't match patterned ties with shirts unless the shirts are solids...I don't know why I commented about tweed jackets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the last bag! So pretty and versatile.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling finds! I'm on the hunt for a simple and cute little make-up bag for my sister...she wants something simple to throw a few things in her bag while she's at work like that pencil pouch...of to look on etsy!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She has a very nice shop and products! Thanks for spotlighting her. I love etsy! :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. etsy is the best. i can spend hours just browsing. love the canvas bag! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun finds!!! I have a shop on etsy and have bought plenty from the site as well, sooo much good stuff on there:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comment!