10.11.11

Sharing is caring - blogger style

Le Fashion Image Blog >>

A lovely outfit post by Le Fashion featuring 2 of my sweet everyday necklaces. 

14k gold filled curve bar necklace, gold puffy star necklace | junghwa by amy stewart
photo courtesy of le fashion blog



unetouchede.canalblog.com >>

My Shooting Stars bracelet featured HERE at unetouchede.canalblog.com.  Thank you!

shooting stars bracelet | junghwa by amy stewart
photograph by amy stewart




The Change Factory Blog >>

A gorgeous inspiration board by The Change Factory featuring my I Love Knots Rope Bracelet in antique bronze.

photo courtesy of The Change Factory Blog



This is Glamourous >>

This is back from summer but never too late to show my appreciation.  A nautical inspired post featuring my rope bracelets.  View HERE.

rope bracelets | junghwa by amy stewart


5 comments :

  1. Those necklaces are gorgeous! :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great pieces Amy. You deserve the good press.

    The necklaces arrived, but I haven't had a chance to open them. My wife is ALWAYS around. I'm not home much, so it's easy for her to be my shadow when I am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pieces are gorgeous A! The natural rope bracelet is so simple and chic.

    Have a great weekend my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is beautiful! Congratulations on the feature.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comment!