I thought since it's Friday and I don't really talk about myself that much, that I'd do a post about me. And what's more interesting than fun facts about me?! So, here are a few things you didn't know about me.
1. I love paintballing. And I'm gooood. Beat out about 40 boys. We used to play all the time but haven't in a while.
The hubs and I in our matching gear. Haha.
Where's Amy? Can you spot me? Hint: I'm the only girl.
2. I openly love Gossip Girl, 90210, and Melrose Place. I drop everything to watch them on Monday and Tuesday nights.
3. I'm deathly afraid of the water, but I love white water rafting. It's weird, I know. I don't get it either. Must be the thrill seeker in me.
That's me with my head turned away from the camera on the right side of the raft. Keep your eye on me.
Where's Amy? Again. Yes, I'm completely submerged under the water. Yes, that is terrifying for someone who can't swim. Yes, I would do it again!
4. I was born a lefty, but my dad forced me to be a righty. I write with my right hand, strum the guitar with my left, I snowboard goofy foot, and I play video games like I would fly (pushing the joystick away from me is down and towards is up). I'm all backwards! Makes me... unique... right?
5. I just found out about 5 years ago that I'm not full Korean. I'm part Russian. Probably explains my lighter hair. No, I do not dye my hair.
So, that's a little bit of me. I hope you found it somewhat interesting. I love knowing these types of random facts about people. If you're game, you should try it out. Post 5 random things about yourself, because it's Fun Facts About ME Friday!!!!