1. I'm a little scared of major heights, but I've been bungee jumping twice. Takes me about 3-7 tries before I actually jump. What a rush!!! I also really want to try skydiving.
About 100 feet up, which explains the fuzziness. Super zoom!
2. I am a certified medical assistant. Bet you didn't know that! I used to work in family practice. Did a lot of blood draws and immunizations, and now I am working for some of the best orthopedic surgeons around. There, I'm removing sutures and staples, and I'm the person that puts your cast on! Oh, I get to take it off too. Yup... better watch out because I'm coming at you with my cast saw!!!
Me in school several years ago, since I don't have any photos from work. We are totally playing around. Shots are no joke! Lyuda was such a good sport.
3. I have very small wrists (5 3/4") and I can get out of a pair of handcuffs. Yes, there is a big funny story behind that.
4. One of my favorite things to do is... ROLLER COASTERS. The bigger, the badder, the better. I live 2 states away from Six Flags Magic Mountain, but I've been there 8 times or so. And I recently hit up Six Flags Fiesta in Texas. I just can't get enough of them. I need one in my backyard. For sure.
Six Flags Fiesta, when I visited my friend in Austin,TX. I LOVE that city!!!
5. I am the worst frisbee thrower in the history of all frisbee throwers. No, seriously... I'm the worst.
See, even my form is wretched. My friend Jesse on the otherhand is the best.
Boo on him!
P.S. As you know, I will be in Seattle all weekend. So, no new posts till Monday, BUT I am planning a big surprise so yes do come back.
SIDE NOTE: Cat from Bride Blu just did a blog post about my rope bracelet!!! Check out her blog HERE. She is so sweet and I love her blog!