9.1.10

Sneakpeek...

Here's a sneakpeek at my next project.  The materials I will be using are silk, cotton, and lace.  I just adore the golden yellow with the different shades of pink and gold accents.  It will be just as girly as it is sophisticated. 

Hopefully, I will have it in my Etsy shop by early next week.  Keep an eye out for it. 



*Personal note: Today my husband and I are meeting up with some friends from Seattle for lunch.  Tonight we're planning on watching supercross on TV with some good friends.  What a great life.  Good family and good friends.  What more could a person ask for?  By the way, my hubby races dirt bikes so expect several blog posts about that.  I'll post photos of our fun day tomorrow.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your lovely comment!