28.1.10

Butter London

I give myself a manicure at home twice a week.  And if you like nail polish as much as I do, you'll just love this brand, Butter London.  They have the most gorgeous colors and most importantly they are non-toxic.  Here's a blurb from their site. 

"London’s leading manicurist & nail trend spotter, Nonie Creme, joined butter LONDON as its Founding Creative Director to help create a complete range of hand and nail care products without those chemical nasties. 3 Free is what we do and it means No Formaldehyde, No toluene, and No DBP (Phthales). Ever."

Most nail polishes have formaldehyde... FORMALDEHYDE.  Do you know what they use that for?  I'll save you the gore, but you catch my drift.  I want pretty nails but not at the expense of my health. 


You can purchase this color, Chancer, HERE.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your lovely comment!