15.2.10

Valentines Day = Shopping Trip!

My loving husband and I decided that since our anniversary is next week and we're celebrating big then, that we'd skip out on Valentine's Day gifts.  But come Sunday morning he surprised me with a shopping trip.  I love those.  Unfortunately, when I get to buy whatever I want... I find next to nothing.  So much for all the good sales.  I did however come away with a really cute tank from Charlotte Russe and a pair of 7 for all Mankind skinny jeans.





ooo 7 for all Mankind Roxanne - $155 | similar pair
(I scored mine at Nordstrom Rack for $99.97)

Oh, plus Sean surprised me with my favorite chocolates, Godiva.  Mmmmm.  And yes, they are delicious!

3 comments :

  1. Shopping trips are the best. What a sweet hubby you have :) We had a great Valentines Day.. I posted some pics on my blog. :)

    xx Love & Aloha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw~ cute!
    I like the jeans. I am spoiled by gilt groupe and now I can't buy jeans without credits....but I need a pair of skinny jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, very sweet hubby. :)

    Have you been to Nordstrom Rack lately? I pretty much always find good deals on jeans there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comment!