3.2.10

Lomo is so cool

If you love photography and/or awesome cameras, you should definitely check out this site.  It's called Lomography and they have everything you need to be analogue.  I mean digital is wonderfully fantastic, but there is just something so lovely and pure about analogue photographs.  They have this look to them that I just can't stop loving.  Anyway, I purchased this camera for my sister...


It's the Diana and it's wonderful.  You can purchase it HERE.

Here's a few examples of photos from the Diana Mini.



Amazing right?  Obviously, it requires 35mm film, which isn't always easy to come by these days.  Lomography offers the film as well.

2 comments :

  1. it is SO cool! I wish I was better about developing the film, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see more photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comment!