14.3.14

Flutter Magazine Feature


Hey guys!  So excited to be featured in the "Designer Spotlight" article in Flutter Magazine this issue.  My sister Myra Callan of Twigs & Honey and Myra Callan Bridal is sitting pretty right above me, throughout the magazine and on the cover.  So honored that the lovely gals from Flutter wanted to include me in along side my sis.  I'm so proud of her and all her accomplishments.  And oh my goodness are all the photos so amazing!  All shot by the talented Elizabeth Messina.  These two profile photos are from Myra's book, Adornments.  Also, entirely shot by Elizabeth.  Its hard to wrap your head around all the loveliness! ♥

Flutter Magazine is so beautifully curated.  Even though I am already married, I just love flipping through the pages.  I wish I had this when I was planning my wedding!  They are based in the gorgeous city of Santa Barbara, CA.  Brides-to-be... be sure to pick up a copy.  They have so many great references and images you'll be sure to find the perfect everything for your wedding!

xo,
Junghwa

1 comment :

  1. Congrats on the feature!
    http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comment!