14.8.11

Good Day for Quadruple Digits

It has been 19 months since I opened my shop on etsy, junghwa by amy stewart and today I reached...

1000 sales!!!

I still remember my very first sale.  1 lovely woman from Canada purchased a delicious sweater I embellished.


I was on my honeymoon with my new hubby.  Such an exciting and wonderful way to top off an already fantastic week.  I want to thank everyone for the continued support.  I appreciate each and every single customer I have.  And regardless of whether you spend $15 or if you spend $600... I treat all my customers with the best customer service that I can possibly offer.  THANK YOU!!!

Here is one of my favorite pieces from my shop.  So pretty right?!


babys breath | 14k gold filled beaded layering necklace



I also want to thank Elizabeth Messina for the amazingly, wonderful photographs she took of our sweet baby boy.


photo credits | elizabeth messina



15 comments :

  1. How exciting! Congratulations on 1,000 sales! Woo Hoo!!! Your little one is adorable...love his little hat!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your sales!!! your jewelry is all so pretty! & your baby boy is so cuttee <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. huzzah! :) congrats on the sales! and many many more to come!!

    your little man is adorable! those eyes and cheeks melt my heart!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Very cool and wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yay, Amy!! 1000 sales... impressive.. so awesome... here's to the next 1000! Cheers. :)

    And your little boy is so stinkin' ADORABLE!!! He's a handsome little man. I want to hug him!!!

    I hope you're doing well. Miss ya.

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulation on 1000 sales! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! Congratulations, gorgeous! This is so exciting. And I love the new pieces! And of course, your little guy is just gorgeous!
    xo Josie

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1000 sales! How exciting! I'll be adding to that number soon! :)

    Those photos are super adorable.

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats :)

    That necklace is adorable but not as adorable as little Gavin! Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like this blog.

    check out mine

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats dear that's so exciting! xo -Taj

    ReplyDelete
  12. Elizabeth had great material to work with! He's a cutie.

    I thought the picture of you was current, you look the same. Which makes sense, it hasn't been that long!

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats on ALL the excitingness amy!! and your lil one is ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comment!