30.10.13

Junghwa Packaging

orangebows

I've always taken a lot of pride in the designs I create because it comes from my own heart and imagination.  My designs are constantly copied and it truly hurts my soul.  My work is my livelihood, but as upsetting as it is I keep in mind that everything comes full circle.  So with that said, I always remember to keep "moving up and forward" and try to never look back.  My jewelry puts smiles on faces and that makes me so happy.  I love taking the extra time to create a presentation for each piece.  I put so much work into everything, of course the outside should match the beauty of the inside. 

These are for a lovely friend of mine who is gifting custom pieces to all her bridesmaids.  I love being a part of something so grand.

Thanks to all my new and loyal customers.  You're the best!

xo,
Junghwa

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your lovely comment!