29.10.13

Blogger Love

Junghwa jewelry got lots of love this past week on these beautiful blogs:


abeautifulmess
I AM THE BOSS hand stamped necklace | A Beautiful Mess
Necklace photo credit: Amy Stewart

 
etsyfindoftheday
BE FREE hand stamped necklace | Etsy Find Of The Day
Necklace photo credit: Amy Stewart

 
fringeyspikeearrings
Fringey Spike Earrings in gold | Cool Mom Picks
Earrings photo credit: Amy Stewart

 
goldfivestarfeature
Shooting Stars Bracelet in gold | hoytrykk
Bracelet photo credit: Amy Stewart

 
rivingtonphotography
Wedding photo credit: Rivington Photography
 
 
 
I love seeing how happy Junghwa jewelry makes people.  It really puts a smile on my face.  So much love to all the bloggers who took the time to credit my pieces.  I love all these blogs.  You should definitely go check them out if you haven't already.
 
xo,
Junghwa

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your lovely comment!