1. My hubby and I dated for 3 years, then got engaged for 1 year, and have now been married for 1 year and 2 months. I met him at a bar/dance club. My friend thought he was cute so I went up to talk to him for her. She ran away. I pulled him away from the girl he was dancing with and I told him he was cute. He asked me, "Do you want to dance or what?" I said yes. We've been together ever since.
Maxim Party. One of the first dates. Free beer!
My dad took our engagement photos. Thanks dad!!
The beginning of my life as Mrs. Stewart.
2. One of my dearest friends made me the godmother of her baby. So cute right?!
I heart Nikki!
And I heart Brooklyn!!!
3. I killed a cactus. I cannot take care of house plants.
4. I do not eat anything with artificial coloring (red40, blue5, yellow6... none of them). They can potentially cause cancer or even ADHD in children. I miss my cotton candy!!!! Waaah!
Hockey game + cotton candy = awesome
5. I was born to love fashion.
Eeyyy I knew what was up with high waisted pants.
And plaid skirts with knee high socks!
Don't be mad because I rocked the knee high boots!
Don't forget about my GIVEAWAY! Ends May 4th!!
Click here to enter : cluster necklace giveaway